Chauffeur NACHT industriële gasflessen | standplaats
Job vacancy driver night industrial gas bottles - location Herenthout
Due to the departure of a colleague, we have a vacancy for a driver who drives evening / night journeys with industrial gas bottles from our location in Herenthout.
Are you looking for a challenging position with responsibilities? Do you have the right certificates and the right attitude? Then this might be your job!
About the position
As a driver you are responsible for the transport of industrial gas bottles between the locations Herenthout and Deinze. The filling location for the industrial gas bottles is in Herenthout and a transhipment location is located in Deinze. You drive a tractor-trailer and you use a truck-mounted forklift for loading and unloading. You are familiar with the safety rules and you work accurately.
The regular working days are from Monday to Friday. The starting time is approximately 4:00 PM, after which you will carry out 1 or 2 trips to Deinze, depending on customer demand.
The ideal candidate
· Has a CE driving license, code 95 and the driver card;
· Has at least 2 years of experience in the transport of hazardous substances;
· Has ADR Basic and Tank certificate and a VCA basic certificate;
· Is independent, accurate and above all customer-friendly;
· Has a great sense of responsibility and works very accurately;
· Has technical insight and good topographical knowledge;
· Is a hard worker and flexible.
Jongeneel Transport offers
An independent job with varied journeys, with a professional and well regarded transport company, where sustainable employability is highly valued. The position includes a program of annual training. Salary in accordance with PC 140.03 - Road transport and logistics (workers).
Do you want to know more?
Send your application letter with CV to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like additional information first, please contact 03-7801781 and ask for Olette Kokkelkoren or Ruud Jongeneel.